Creative Website Marketing, LLC (CWM) is a "high impact leader"
in online marketing consulting with a focus on search since 1999. CWM is owned by Debbie Hill
, a proven Internet marketing veteran, SEO expert and web marketing strategist, located just outside Louisville, Kentucky (KY). Debbie Hill also served as managing partner of Rev Up Now, LLC, a full service marketing firm, during 2005 - 2008.
has been a featured guest speaker and presenter at regional seminars, technology centers, universities and marketing associations.
Find out more information about Debbie Hill
at her LinkedIn public profile
with recommendations, Google public profile about Debbie Hill
, Twitter posts by Debbie Hill
, Facebook company profile for Creative Website Marketing
, and online bio
Debbie has attended SEM training conferences such as SMX East in New York and received SEO project feedback from industry experts such as Bruce Clay, Jill Whalen and Aaron Wall. Debbie Hill is a member of SEMPO, a global non-profit organization servicing the search engine marketing industry and professionals.
Why work with CWM?
We have 15 years of proven success in B2B & B2C projects from SEO strategy and training for Fortune 500 company GE Consumer & Industrial
to ground floor SEM success for local start-up success RentalHouses.com
, the second largest internet rental listing service acquired by online media giant Primedia. CWM continues to acheive Top 10 organic Google rankings today
for national and regional websites that include geo-targeting in highly competitive markets where the cost-per-click range is $8 - $15+ for top positioning.
We have grown client visitors to a 1,000,000+ per month, achieved thousands of top 10 organic Google™
rankings plus increased traffic and conversions up to 22,000%. Internet marketing success depends on a quality team with proven experience of delivering results, that's the strategic value and execution we provide.
Delivering on pre-set recommendations that drive our campaign development, so your strategy will be unique using new ideas and channels that make sense for your situation. We care about your business and like to share successful results!
Debbie Hill has successfully consulted small, medium and world class businesses to achieve an expanded online presence with a high value "impact". Ms. Hill has implemented result-oriented web marketing strategies since 1999.
Debbie Hill is a graduate of the University of Kentucky, with a degree in Business Administration and major in Marketing. She has held positions in Marketing, Sales and Advertising for over 20 years working with companies like CITGO, Coca-cola, Pepsi, Olsten Financial Staffing and Owens Corning.
After extensive research in 1999, she uncovered that only 30% of small businesses utilize a website and that most small business owners need direction and advice on how to most effectively use their site to accomplish overall marketing goals for their business. The mind set of "build it" and they will come continues to be ineffective. Project results with strategic quality grew small client referrals into medium and large companies as well.
The Right Mix:
CWM has established strategic alliances with a core group of service providers in the region that specialize in all aspects of technology and marketing, so we have a proven team in position to offer clients full service expert Internet marketing services. Contact us
today to jump-start your online marketing!
CWM provides the following services:
- Web Site Launch — Domain Name Registration, Design,Development, Hosting, Maintenance.
- Web Site Analysis — Analysis of current site and recommendations for improved usability, functionality and efficient use of content & options.
- Web Marketing Analysis — based on business and marketing goals, recommendations will be provided to utlilize the web site most effectively.
- Search Engine Services — packages available to meet all needs, keyword research, optimization and submission strategies, express submissions, full service web marketing.
- Marketing Consultations & Services — we consult business on options for the most effective marketing strategies based on identified goals. Marketing Plans, Business Plans, Strategic Advertising and Marketing Planning/Management, Marketing Support Services (brochure development, ad design, copy writing, specialty advertising, newsletters, email newsletters and more).
- E-Commerce Websites
- Self Maintenance Websites — Update newsletters, content, calendars and more.
- Read more about service options.